Quality & Certifications
At Wabash Plastics, we take pride in exceeding customer quality expectations. We know we've done our job when our customer receives the highest quality finished product, built to fit their unique needs. Over the past forty years, we've evolved robust production and quality improvement systems that ensure customer satisfaction.
Wabash is an ISO:9001 certified company and we are proud to say that we have maintained continuous certification to either ISO:9001 or QS9000 since 1988. We are quick to point out, however, that we view these certifications as a set of basic, minimum requirements from which we build our quality management system. Unlike some plastic injection molding companies, we strive every day to meet and exceed both certification requirements and customer expectations. You can rest assured knowing that we meet the most stringent requirements for quality—and deliver our best every single time.
To ensure our quality standards remain at the highest levels, we've mastered a variety of advanced quality assurance techniques and tools. Our high level of expertise in so many quality assurance techniques sets us apart from other plastic injection molding companies. Quality tools commonly utilized at Wabash Plastics include:
- A Scientific Approach to Injection Molding
- Design of Experiments
- 8D Problem Solving Methodology
- Six Sigma Black Belt Techniques and Philosophies
- Three Dimensional Coordinate Measuring Machine Capability Application of Variable Data
- Check Fixtures/Gages
- Statistical Methods for Process Control and Process Analysis
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Spectrophotometer and Color Analysis Capabilities
- Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
- 100% Dimensional Inspection
- Automated In-Line Testing and Verification
- Pressure Decay Testing
- Rotational Balance Testing
- Torque Testing
- Empowered Production Team Members
- Design and Development Capabilities for Complex Automation and Testing Systems
We have an exceptional, cross-functional team of individuals that are dedicated to ensuring every part that leaves our facility fulfills our highest standard of quality.